Wednesday, August 12, 2015

You've got this!

Hello & Happy Wednesday my Fellow Crafters!
 I want to share a card I made for a friend
of mine who is trying to lose 50lbs.! Now, I know she can
do it, but it never hurts to send a little encouragement
her way! I mean, we could ALL use some encouragement
every once in a while! :)

I'm using the ADORABLY SWEET

Fitness Bear


Did you know.... Everything in the KaDoodle Bug
Store is $1 each!!! Great Files for a GREAT PRICE!! :)

Tomorrow is a NEW RELEASE and we're doing a Sneak
Peek on her Blog -- Here's the link so you
can check it out -- KaDoodle Bug Blog
Here's what I made to share --


Now, How Encouraging is this? :) Would you be ready
to knock off 50lbs. if you got this in the mail? :)

Here's is Recipe --

Card Stock - Stampin' Up, DoodleBug, Bo Bunny
Designer Paper - Echo Park (My Life)
Fitness BearKaDoodle Bug Designs
Card Design is a Verve Sketch
Sentiment - I Created it using (Blenda Script) Font
Shapes - Sil. Store
Stitched Card Mat - Jaded Blossom
Red Trendy Twine

post signature

16 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

She is going to love this card! Great papers and dies. You are a fantastic friend.

Marilyn said...

Adorable card!! I am sure your friend will love this card

Anonymous said...

What a sweet friend you are! This is adorable. That sweet little bear is sure to "pump" her up. Way to go Theresa.

Sherrie K. said...

So stinken cute!! Cute papers and what a sweet bear!
Thinking of you :)
Sherrie k

Donna K said...

What a fun, encouraging card for your friend Theresa! I'm in a struggle to lose a few lbs myself and this really gave me a nudge today! Love it!!

Stampin' with Patti said...

I love this card.

CA Scrapper said...

What a sweet card!! Your friend will love it.

Leslie

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, so darn cute!! What a perfect card for your friend!! It's inspiration and adorable!! She will just love this!! You are so sweet to send it to her for encouragement!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so awesome! Love your papers and such a great way to encourage!! Newest follower!

Karen said...

Theresa, you are a such a blessing to all who know you! :o) She is going to treasure this, as it will strengthen her and fill her heart with sunshine. The bear is adorable (I love her pink weights!) and the card design is beautiful! Love the banner work! :o) Using numbers for her background is brilliant. Beautiful work of heart, my dear friend! Have a sparkly night. :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Beckie Williams said...

OK this is adorable ... and yes that would totally encourage me .... b

Sukie said...

Totally love this card! Such a cute little work out bear! Love the motivational sentiment you created too!

Migdalia said...

OH gosh!! I absolutely LOVE this!! Super DUPER cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Tina H said...

OMGeee how cute!! What an adorable image and so perfect for this encouragement card!! I love the card design as well! You are so thoughtful! Great work :)

Gerda said...

What a adorable card!!! Your friend will love it!!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

VanessaB said...

fantastic encouraging card!