Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Before Christmas....

Hello & Happy Tuesday Everyone!
I'm back today with my Weekly 
Holiday card Challenge! YAY!!!

I'm so excited because I'm using the NEW
Echo Park Paper Collection called (Twas the Night)
and it totally has soooo many wonderful designs ---


Here's what I made to show ya --




Not gonna lie... I REALLY like how this turned out!
It's blues with Gold... LOVE IT! I've got some Sparkle Shimmer Spray
on this one - it's sooo SPARKLY!!!
I used a Stitched Rectangle Die to cut it out & added some
Gold Glitter Enamel Dots from MME - I popped it up with
some Fun Foam and Fancied up the inside as well! 😉



Super Easy & Quick post for ya today!
Hope you have a Wonderful DAY!!


Theresa

10 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty card!!

Beth F. said...

Very pretty! Great use of those non traditional colors for Christmas!

Beckie Williams said...

I love the shiny!! It is so pretty! Awesome job!!

Migdalia said...

Elegant & Pretty!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Lisa said...

It's so gorgeous!! I love the papers!! Elegant and beautiful, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Blue6366 said...

I love Echo Park and you've definitely made a wonderful card with this new collection.

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty. I love it when the paper does all the work! That Santa Claus image is perfect!

Evelyn

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the pretty papers and great design!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Lisa said...

Ooh! I do love this blue and gold! Awesome combo! Beautiful card!

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is really pretty!! Love that Christmas scene!