Monday, August 14, 2017

Blessings this Season...

Hello & Happy Monday Everyone!
How was your weekend? Did you get some rest?
Some crafting done? Maybe some Family time???
I chose to just chill out & get some rest after the several busy
weeks I had getting the school ready to open today!
I'm back on my regular schedule at work now
so I'll be busy still, just not as crazy busy! (Thank goodness!)

I've had Fall & Halloween on the brain for several weeks now
and I've already posted my first Halloween card - Well
today will be a Fall card I made using the New Paper Collection
from Echo Park called (A Perfect Autumn)
I really like the patterns in this collection & the Embellishments 
are cute too! Here's what I created to show ya --




The Sketch is from MFT #336 for my card design --
The Cardstock is Bazzill & Stampin' Up and I'm using a Stitched
Rectangle Die from My Favorite Things --
The Sentiment is from Hero Arts (Color Layering Grateful Leaves Set)
The Stitched Fishtail banner is from Gina Marie Designs
and of course I added some Sheer Shimmer 
Sparkle Spray to the Owl & Pumpkins!

I thought this turned out so sweet! 😊


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a FANTASTIC DAY!!!



Theresa

13 comments:

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous Fall card!! Love that sweet little owl and the pretty papers you used!! Love it!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Beckie Williams said...

What a beautiful card. I am in love with fall, so I too am looking forward to creating all my fall and Halloween fun!!

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Theresa!! The owl is so sweet!! The papers are gorgeous!! I can't believe Fall is almost here!! I'm not ready for summer to end!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

CA Scrapper said...

Love this card!! I'm so ready for fall, always my favorite time of the year. I'm feeling a little better but not 100% so I think I am headed back to the doctor this afternoon. UGH! I did rest this weekend so that was good. Have a great week my friend. Wish I was in Hawaii too!

Leslie

Marilyn said...

Cute card!!

Karla Yungwirth said...

Oh so sweet!! I love the little owl :) I'm getting so excited for fall!

Lisa said...

Love this! I think I need that collection for sure! Love owls and love this adorable card!

Sukie said...

Super fun card! That little owl is adorable! The wood background looks awesome! I love creating fall projects!

snappy scrappy said...

So sweet!

Beth F. said...

What an adorable fall card! It definitely feels like fall will be here right around the corner!

Migdalia said...

I needed to catch up with things at home and just some me time too. So I rested this weekend and was able to craft.Happy about that. Love the cute owl!! Adorable card my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Blue6366 said...

I didn't get too much crafting done of the weekend as I was unpacking and moving around things now that our youngest son has moved out on his own. Love your Fall card and with the way time has been going it will be here before we know it.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I'm seeing some yellow leaves here in VA already. I'm looking forward to cooler weather and opening some windows! Your beautiful fall card inspires me. I love working with fall colors.

Evelyn