Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Secret Santa Tag!

Hello & Happy Tuesday Everyone!
How was your weekend???
Did you find time to work on those
Christmas Cards? Maybe Decorate? Clean
the House? Shop?

Well... I spent about 18 hours of my weekend
BAKING! Yup! Lots of time baking - 
I froze most of it and I sent about 6lbs
of baked goods to my Sister - We're doing
a Bake exchange this year - I came up with the idea
the other day and asked if she wanted to do it with me
So, I made 7 different kinds of goodies to send to her
All NEW stuff I've never made before and she will
send me some yummy baked goodies in return...

I also sent off about 15lbs. of baked goods to
my Handsome Marine! I ended up mailing off
 2 medium-sized Flat Rate boxes - LOL 
He is gonna FREAK out when he sees what I sent him
All his favorite things and those new baked goodies too!

My oldest will be here for Christmas, so that's why
I thought I would freeze stuff and it would last us
awhile since I can't Control my Baking! HAHAHA

YES! It's as bad as my craft shopping sometimes!
Once I start, I get ALL into it and I want to bake
all kinds of things - My Youngest Son was so kind
to help me and at one point he was like
MOM?? Don't we have ENOUGH Stuff?? LOL

That's when I knew it was time to get control over
my goodies! hahaha, I honestly don't eat
many goodies anymore -
I lost all that weight and I certainly don't 
want any of it back! So, my family will just have
to enjoy it! The best part is, it's all frozen
so it will last them awhile -- YAY!!

Anywho - I heard that Jaded Blossom
brought back the Monthly Challenges!! YAY!!!

So my project is for the

TAGS


So, here is what I made to play along!




I really like how my tag turned out -
I'm using almost ALL Jaded Blossom Products
They recently had their Black Friday Sale
So, I thought I would play with some
of my new goodies from their shop!!




As you can tell, I did the backside too - 😊


Jaded Blossom products used - Ticket Book Dies (for my Tag Shape) 
Card Layer Dies 1 (Stitched Banner),
Holly Jolly Christmas Set (Santa, Sentiment, & Secret Santa)
 Cake Day (for the "YOUR"), Oh Christmas Tree (for the "to & from)

Other products used --

Red Cardstock, Watercolor paper, Zig Real Brush Pens, 
Distress Oxide Inks, White Signo Gel Pen, 
Clear Wink of Stells Pen, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink,
Versafine Onyx Black Ink, Misti Tool, Big Shot,
Candy Cane Trendy Twine, Ribbon from my Stash, 
WeRMemory Crop-A-Dile II for the tag hole


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a FABULOUS DAY!!


Theresa

27 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute tag!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oooh what an adorable Santa and your comment about wanting to bake and bake made me smile...I am like that too...my husband says I get into obsessions!! Hehe

Cheers
Dr Sonia

snappy scrappy said...

Aww-this is adorable!!!! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Jaded Blossom-hugs-Lee-Ann :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

That's a lot of baking! Sounds so fun! Love this Santa tag and the sentiments are perfect!

Lisa said...

This is so absolutely adorable!! Santa is too cute!! I love the colors!! The background looks amazing!! Wow...what a lot of baking!! I wish I had the patience for baking...I don't like to have to measure things out precisely...I'm more the eyeball it type ;) Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

Your tag is adorable...I love your colouring!!!
As for your baking, you can always send some my way, teehee.
My 3 daughters spend the day at my oldest daughters house and bake all day and all evening....we don't need all the baking, but they enjoy spending time together doing it :)

DIANA L. said...

Very pretty Theresa, I'm lovin' the colors.

Unknown said...

Wow! Theresa this is so cute! Love the colouring, great job!!

Anonymous said...

I really love that tag! The colors are just so bright and cheery.

I got *most* of my Christmas cards written and mailed this weekend. I just got yours! Thanks! So cute!! I still have about 15 more to write out and send - maybe today.

Great job on all that baking, and kudos to you for not eating it. You must have some will power. Congrats.

Evelyn

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER DUPER CUTE tag my friend, AWESOME job with it!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Jaded Blossom!!! :)

Nana said...

May I send you y address for some of your baked goodies? LOL Loe the tag. Santa is too cute and the background you did is awesome. You are a master at the inking. Love it my friend.
Nana

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Gorgeous tag and fantastic coloring, my friend! Thanks for creating tags with us this month at Jaded Blossom!

Sarah said...

WOMAN!!! You have been busy... how on earth do you manage it all! I am guessing you wear a cape daily : super woman! I adore your tag! So amazing!!! Thank you so much for creating with us at Jaded Blossom--this is awesome!

Tina H said...

You are such a busy bee! I wish I could have helped sample some of that baking LOL! Your tag is absolutely fabulous!! I love the coloring and all the details! Thanks for joining the challenge with us at Jaded Blossom. Hope you have a great day my sweet friend!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh good golly, this is too stinking cute! That Santa is just adorable and you colored him up beautifully. I just love the red and blue color combo - adorable!

Lisa said...

Sooo adorable and that background is delicious! Awesome tag!

Migdalia said...

Such an adorable tag my friend! I love the cute Santa!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M


Karla Yungwirth said...

Your tag is amazing and your baking sounds very yummy!! Your son is going to be very happy!

Beth F. said...

Sorry for the influx of comments today! I am taking time to catch up after a busy week! This tag is really cute! I love that Santa. I spent all day yesterday baking with my boys too! They deemed it "cookie day" and I was happy to oblige. 6 kinds of cookies and 1 type of candy later, I think we are set for the Christmas season ;) Well, for the most part, anyway!

Sin City Chix said...

Your coloring is beautiful! Such a cute tag!

candio said...

Wow!! Super cute tag ~ beautiful coloring!! Thanks for playing along with us for the Jaded Blossom Tag Challenge!!

Michelle said...

this is beautiful !!! love the coloring its AWESOME !!!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so incredibly cute! I love how you did the background with the snow!! Thanks so much for joining us for the tag challenge at Jaded Blossom!

teachdanz said...

You have some lucky family members getting so much homemade love from you!! I love your tag!! Your santa turned out fabulous and I love the idea of using the ticket die as the tag!! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Challenge!!

Melissa said...

Whoa that is a lot of baking... sounds yummy. Your tag is adorable. Thanks for sharing at Jaded Blossom.

Jamie said...

Too cute! Thanks for joining the challenge!

GiGi said...

This is just ADORABLE! Wonderful coloring! Thanks for playing along at Jaded Blossom!