Monday, December 11, 2017

Sitting Santa Christmas...

Happy Monday fellow crafters!
How was your weekend? Mine was
really nice, cuz I took time to sit and watch a few
of my Favourite Christmas Movies - I actually
have WAY to Many Favorites! LOL

And, with it still being the holiday season I thought 
I would share another Christmas card I made -
This will be in the 2018 stockpile! (Wink Wink)


I LOVE Doodlebug - I know I've said it before... and I tend
to HOARD my Doodlebug papers! I know, I know... It SHOULD
be used... But it's sooo CUTE!! I know you Paper Hoarders Get Me!!

I just hate to use it and sometimes I end up buying 2 packs -
(1) that I use and the other that I keep until I really want to use it!

So with that in mind - YES I own 2 paper packs of this
ADORABLE Milk & Cookies Paper Pack Collection! HAHAHA

I used the Santa Visit Doodle-Pop for my image
The Acetate Heart is from the Odds & Ends
The sentiment is part of the paper pack
Assorted jewels are from Lucy's Cards

Stitched Rectangle Die is from MFT
Stitched Circle Die is from Simon Says Stamp
Stitched Strip is from MFT


Of course, I did the inside - Using a lovely Sentiment from
My Craft Spot (no longer in business) and I cut a strip of
that Doodlebug paper for the border - Then I cut one of the
cute square images out of the paper and punched
2 hearts out as well - I used my Clear Wink of Stella pen, to sparkle
it all up! And now I've got another holiday card ready to go!! 


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a FABULOUS DAY!!!

Theresa

10 comments:

Georgiana said...

I can't believe that you are that far ahead. I can't even get 2017 done! Santa is cute in that BIG chair!

Beth F. said...

This is awesome! I am glad you are so far ahead for 2018 already. All of those papers are darling and I can totally see why you NEEDED to have 2 sets of them :D

CA Scrapper said...

That Santa is adorable!! I love that you are getting a head start on your Christmas cards already. I may have to make one card a week like you are doing. I might not be so stressed next year!

Hope you have a great week.

Leslie

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! I love Santa!! He's too cute in his comfy chair!! The papers are fabulous!! Love the polka-dot heart, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

cghundley said...

So adorable! I
love Doodlebug
and hoard/use
their collections
also.
Carla from Utah

Sue from Oregon said...

You are too funny..I am a doodle bug paper hoarder too...Love the bright colors so much! Good for you to start 2018 stash already with this cutie!!!
♥ Sue Kment

Anonymous said...

You can't beat Doodlebug for cuteness!

I remember sitting on Santa's lap. He used to come to our bank every year. We would get a candy cane and a card in the shape of Santa Claus with his image on the front and the calendar on the back. Wonderful memories!!

Evelyn

Karla Yungwirth said...

oh so cute!! Love the doodlebug papers - so fun! Merry Christmas!

Nana said...

One holly, jolly little Santa you have here. Sitting in his easy chair. Too darn cute. I love this card.

Gerda said...

What a adorable card!! Love the cute Santa and pretty design and the papers you used!! Love it!! Have a great day.
Gerda