Monday, February 12, 2018

Heart to Heart -

Hello and Happy Monday Crafty Friends!
How was your weekend?? 
I swear they are NOT long enough sometimes! :) 
I spent my weekend making projects for my DT. 
Some went easy which I love and others...
UGH... I struggled... It happens... I still have a
few more to get done, but for now, I'm taking a 
break from it or I'll go Nuts! :)

My Monthly card swap group is back in
full force and this month's theme is
Wedding-Anniversary-Love

I chose to go with LOVE because of
Valentine's Day of course! :)

Here is the card that I made --


I have 6 of these made and I totally forgot to take a picture
of all of them together! Oops! :)

I love how they came out - I did some inking and
used up some of my Washi Tape! 

Cardstock - Recollections 110lb Red, Pink, & White
Blue Glitter CS (DCWV)
Stitched Rectangle Die - MFT (BluePrint #13)
Heart Ink Splatter Stamp - Your Next Stamp
Inks - Baja Breeze (SU), Memento Tuxedo Black
Big Shot, Misti Tool, Fun Foam, ATG
Assorted Valentine's Day Washi Tape - Recollections
Large Stitched Heart Die - My Creative Time
Small Stitched Heart Die - Generic Die from Ebay
Sentiment Stamp - Studio G
 Lucy's Cards Rainbow Jewels


Thanks for Stopping By!
Have a FABULOUS DAY!!

Theresa

18 comments:

Nana said...

Cute, cute, cute. Love the papers and die cut hearts but really love the stamped hearts the most. I say you nailed the theme for sure.
Nana

Georgiana said...

Love it! I sure do like that heart splatter stamp (might need to look into adding that one). Very cool looking. Happy early Valentine's Day!

Marilyn said...

Pretty!, love the heart splatters!

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the heart splatter background and all the pretty washi tape!!! This is a fabulous card !!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Migdalia said...

I love the pretty heart background!!A lovely card!!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Karla Yungwirth said...

Yes, I totally understand! Sometimes there's a project that just stumps me! But I'm usually really happy when I finally finish it. Love the Valentine card - The teal blue on it is beautiful! Have a wonderful week!

Lisa said...

It's so creative and gorgeous!! I love the design with the splatters and the hearts!! It's so artistic and beautiful, my friend!! Love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lori said...

Love, love, love your wonderful background and colors! Such a sweet Valentine's card. And no, weekends are never long enough!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Sukie said...

Gorgeous Valentine's card! The background looks amazing with the splatter hearts! The washi is so pretty and the color combination looks so fabulous too!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

Love this Card -
I adore the washi tape - I need to use mine more & I love the background all heard spatter inky!!

Anonymous said...

I never, ever think of that stupid washi sitting RIGHT ON MY DESK! Wish I used it more often. I love to see what other people do with it. Sometimes that happens to me with design team projects. I keep a list of everything coming up and choose what appeals to me at the moment! Hope that helps!

This is really pretty. I love those hearts that look like paint spatters.

Evelyn

Beth F. said...

This card is so much fun! I love those little heart splatters.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

This is such a fun, happy card! I love the colors - that touch of aqua is awesome!

Lisa said...

Beautiful! Love the colors patterns and splatters! Awesome design!

Tracy said...

Such a fun card!!!
I am a washi tape lover and I really like your use of them on your card.
The pop of the turquoise really adds to this card.

Greta said...

Fun card!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh I love this heart-themed card too! Gorgeous background stamping and beautiful use of washi tape! Love your colour combo!