Thursday, February 15, 2018

Last Valentine's Day Card....

Hello & Happy Thursday Everyone!
Today's my day to take over the blog at:
YAY for me... 🙌


Today I thought I would share my last Valentine's Day Card -

Valentine's Day was Yesterday and I hadn't had a chance
to share the card I made for a friend of mine --



I die cut my Heart Circle die twice, so I could
mix and match the design together - Then I adhered them
on top of a White 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card front -
Then I used a Stitched Rectangle Die to give my card
a nice border 

I attached my Card front to some Fun Foam, then attached it
to my Pink Cardbase --


My Dotted Heart Stamp & Sentiment Stamp are Heat Embossed with
some Fine Silver Embossing powder
I used my Clear Wink of Stella Pen to add some
Glitter to all the pink hearts, then added a couple
of Clear Ice Cube Jewels for a final Touch!


I'm using the Playing Cupid (9059-Z) Stamp Set



This set is Perfect for so many
occasions besides Valentine's Day -
I just love it!


New to SumMore Fun Stamps??
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
SumMore Fun Blog
SumMore Fun Facebook Page


You can find me at these links 
Facebook - Pinterest




Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a FANTASTIC DAY!!



15 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty!!

Migdalia said...

A very pretty card! I am sure your friend will love it!
Thank you for my Valenine's Day card!! It is so sweet!!Love the cute piggy!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Glenda said...

Beautiful card!

Glenda's Cards

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love all of the hearts!! The silver embossed one in the center is fabulous!! What a beautiful card this is, my friend!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Anja v K@@rten said...

What a lovely, love card ;-)
Creatieve groetjes, Anja

Sukie said...

Absolutely gorgeous card! Those hearts with the ombre affect is so beautiful! I love the silver embossing!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

First off - thank you so much for the beautiful valentine card! You are always so thoughtful and kind. Your card made my day!

This card is just lovely - what a beautiful die. And the embossing looks wonderful, love the sparkle!

Nana said...

What a beautiful card.Love the heart wreath and really love the silver embossed heart. I'm sure your friend loved it.

Gerda said...

This card is beautiful!! Love all the hearts!!! Your friend will love this card!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Lisa said...

Beautiful! Love the heart die! It really complements that beautiful stamp set!

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness, I just love this card!!
I love hearts and this die is so pretty.
Love the colours you used as well....just love everything about this card!!

Greta said...

What a cool card--love that die!

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is gorgeous! I happen to love heart-themed cards! Awesome die-cut!

Kate said...

So pretty! The heart circle looks fabulous. I haven't seen that one before - and I love the look of the white on pink! I'm sure your friend loved it!

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is beautiful!! That circle heart Die is so pretty, and I love the pinks <3