Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Wishing you a Sweet Season..

Hello & Happy Wednesday Crafty Friends!
How's your Week Going? Mine is
pretty good! We have beautiful Spring Like
Weather outside and I'm just lovin' it!

I thought I would show you another Christmas 
Card for 2018 - I hope you don't mind...


I thought this one turned out so cute!

I colored those adorable Gingerbread Images with my Zig Real 
Brush Pens on some Tim Holtz Watercolor paper
(Gingerbread Friends & Sentiment) - My Creative Time
The stitched Candy Cane background is also from My Creative Time
along with the Stitched Rectangle Die

Cardstock - Stampin' Up, Recollections 110lb, Bazzill
White Gel Pen
Designer Paper - Fancy Pants (Oh' Deer!)
Ice Cube Jewels - Lucy's Cards
Scallop Trim Border Punch - Stampin' Up
Big Shot, Misti tool
Memento Rich Cocoa Ink, Versafine Onyx Black Ink


Thanks for Stopping By!
Have a Fabulous Day!

Theresa

13 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Nana said...

Cute, cute, cute. Love the stitched background and adorable little gingers. Coloring is perfect. Love it. How about sending some of that weather my wy. Dark, dreary, s rain and snw mix goin on riht now at my house. Have a great day.
Nana

CA Scrapper said...

Love that card, it's so cute!!! We are having gorgeous weather now too. In the 70s during the day and just beautiful. We do need some rain so hopefully we get some soon. Have a great week.

Leslie

Lisa said...

This is absolutely adorable!! Those little gingers are too cute!! The colors are fabulous!! I love the candy cane background, too!! Please send some of your nice weather this way...we have snow and ice and cold!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Gerda said...

What a adorable card!! Love the background and the cute little gingers!! I also would love some nice weather can you sent some to me!!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Sukie said...

Adorable holiday card! I love those sweet gingies, they are the cutest! The sentiment is perfect!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

Gracious - so cute -
I need to work on my Christmas Card for this week tonight!!

Anonymous said...

Don't mind at all!! I love seeing your creations. Maybe you'll inspire me to get started on this year's Christmas cards. I think I have to start by buying some Christmas paper . . . :)

Evelyn

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Cute, cute, cute! Gingerbread are one of my favorites for Christmas. I always decorate my kitchen with gingerbread - they make me happy! This is a darling card ♥

Migdalia said...

Super DUPER cute! I love the cute gingerbread!! I am so late on my Christmas cards...LOL I did not make any for January so I am hoping to make a few now in Feb...hopefully.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Karla Yungwirth said...

These little gingerbread guys are adorable! And what a great idea to layer them on the candy cane stitched die!! Love!

Lisa said...

Those gingerbread people are just the sweetest! Love this card! You could easily make it a valentine too!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Cuuuuuuuuuuuute! I love gingies! Adorable card and awesome stitched background with the candy canes! This card makes me smile!